quipfunheatsbeard Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Baccano! Full Movie Hd 1080p Download Kickass Movie

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A crazy fantasy caper involving alchemists, immortals, gangsters, outlaws and an elixir of immortality, spread over several decades.
In the year 1711, a group of alchemists are granted an elixir of immortality, with the stipulation that they must kill each other until there can be only one. The now-immortal group unanimously decides it wasn't worth it and destroy the elixir; but one of them, Slizard Quates, starts to kill off his fellow immortals. To reduce the risk of Quates tracking them all down, the group separates and goes their separate ways. Neither of them crosses paths again till 1930, Manhattan, when Quates manages to create a new elixir of immortality. However, he loses it and it ends up going around town, taken to be a bottle of alcohol and unknowingly drunk by many residents. The drinkers of this new elixir include Isaac and Miria, an eccentric pair of thieves; the Gandor brothers, a Mafia family; and their associates in the Camorra, the Martillos (who employ some of the original immortals). Now, not only are a new group of immortals created, but the simmering criminal underworld is about to explode.
Where's the trashman to eat up this garbage!? This anime is clearly only for people who like crap like Pulp Fiction. Stuff that has no purpose for existing, has no substance and only serves to waste your time. Anyone with a BASIC understanding of good storytelling can tell why this is bad. But while the animation and music for it is perfectly fine, nothing else works. From the start of the show you're just left confused and annoyed. Confused about the story, what's actually going on and about why the hell the story's time line is all jumbled up(there IS no reason). Annoyed at the character's stupidity that has no charm to it, at it's inability to tell a coherent story and plot and at the voice acting. I made the mistake of watching this dubbed under pretense that it was the correct way to watch it because of the setting. But since I hate the old timey-New York/American accent, the dub simply added to the torture. Looking back on it now, I probably should've switched to the sub. Oops. Biggest reasons for this anime not working at all is this:There is no reason to care about these characters or about what happens to them because the vast majority of them are all immortal. How am I supposed to care about these people and what's happening to them if nothing bad can happen to them and there's no consequences? They can't die. The immortal characters are LITERALLY indestructible. Save for the plot point of this old dude (they're all old but whatever) who starts "Devouring" immortals. Which is just a lazy way of trying to remedy the lack of tension coming from the plot point of immortality that YOU (the writer) CREATED! This problem is not hard to understand at all, this is called using your brain. I didn't care about any of the characters or the events of the story. Literally nothing interested me. It. was. BORING! The one thing I like though was one character who was mute, and I enjoyed watching how she interacted with other people. It's something that belongs in a much better anime. Another thing that bothered me is it's unbelievably poor control of tone. There so many unpleasant scenes in this that even I had trouble watching them. There's a scene where one character beats up another dude repeatedly while spouting asinine lines. And it JUST. KEEPS. GOING. The whole time I was saying " I get it, he's insane, I get it, I get it." And it's not a "good" insane either like the Joker. It's just unpleasant. Unpleasant scenes with unpleasant violence. I don't get it, is this anime supposed to be fun? Finally is the ending, or lack thereof. The fact that this has the balls to talk down to me and have an ending discussion on what makes good stories is insulting. Especially when the writer CAN'T MAKE ONE HIMSELF. It's pretentious, pseudo and it's crap, and all the rating out there for this anime are full of it too.
there are many areas in which this anime deserves a 10/10. it has many, many characters that, although initially seem to overload you with information, will each form a connection with you by the time the 16 episodes are up. this anime spares nothing when it comes to showing bloody fights and the like. however, it is used tastefully and is not to be confused with shows that have nothing but unchoreographed fight scenes, using chopped limbs and blood only to satisfy those who get off on that type of thing. "baccano!" takes a while to grow but if you stick it out till the end you will be very glad you did, for anyone who watches the entire series will be left with a longing for more anime like this one. i give this anime a 10/10 not because i have some connection with it or die hard obsession with it. i give it that because that is the rating anyone who watches it should give it, simply because it is closer to a 10 than it is to a 9.<br/><br/>"Baccano!" is close to being a one of a kind masterpiece. the only reason it does not achieve that title is do to "Durarara!", another great anime by the same production company, Brain Base, which i highly recommend seeing. "baccano!" consists of 13 episodes with 3 extra episodes that were released with the DVD.

Episode 1.127 full movie hindi downloadAtlanta qualifying full movie in hindi free downloadhindi Fullmetal AlchemistHunt for Hiroshi full movie download mp4Vantage Point full movie online freeBanker's Hours tamil pdf downloadThe Safe Zone full movie in hindi free downloadthe Station West hindi dubbed free downloadGarigeba 20 Tslis Shemdeg movie free download in hindithe The Game Done Changed full movie in hindi free download

last edited 216 weeks ago by quipfunheatsbeard
Please log in to post a reply.