quipfunheatsbeard Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Vares: Private Eye Malayalam Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c On the trail of a woman, Vares finds himself caught up with underworld characters who are on the trail of hidden millions.
It is a Finnish film, but I watched it with my foreign friends. It was funnya Finnish guy, I sometimes see the small problems of Finnish cinema. The problem being dialogue.<br/><br/>But for my foreign friends this was no problem at all. They have no idea how Finnish people act or speak live. They also loved the exotic landscape, which for me of course had become too familiar.<br/><br/>This made think, is this the same for every other nation? Do they see their films in a similar manner, and I looked into it. Apparently in the US most films before the late 60s have a style of acting coming from the theater. After the independent films came Hollywood took a more down to earth style of acting like from real life. Now it is the norm.<br/><br/>In Finnish cinema you can still the heavy impact of the fact that most actors come from theater. Perhaps people are almost expecting it.<br/><br/>However putting that aside it still a good detective thriller in Finland. I would recommend it especially to foreigners,it was quite a hit in Finland itself. Also what I found funny in this film did not go down too well with especially the Indians (we watched this filmwe have a club with my work buddies, where we watch films from our native countries). The two guys from India found the film almost too dark, I don't wonder whywe had to watch a bollywood film two times ago when we met. It was horrible…<br/><br/>Funny how these cultural features come into play with films. I would hope that the cinema-complexes would show more foreign films. Perhaps they don't sell too good, but perhaps the consumer needs to become more aware. For example after this film some of the guys told me that my dark jokes were similar to what's in this film. Next time I'm going to show them some Kaurismaki… I mean this film is a little more commercial than Kaurismaki (he's style is unique, and the theater thing is not valid).<br/><br/>Overall good film, and we should thank Markus Selin for his constant good work in producing these!
Vares (Juha Veijonen) is a private eye, who besides boozing tries to look for some lady company, so he could booze some more and chew fat whit his happy alcoholic friends. One day, when he's at military exercise campaign he meets a woman named Eeva (Laura Malmivaara) and gets smitten a bit. But the lady is engaged elsewhere and she soon disappears from his life until a phone rings and soon after that Vares notices, that Eeva is mixed in a jailbreak of a notorious criminal Kraft (Jorma Tommila).<br/><br/>Vares is actually quite good detective story with some good action and great characters. Sadly enough though some of the characters are left so badly in the background, that you soon start to think were they even necessary. The actors are the best Finland has to offer. Every A-list start of Finnish cinema is represented on the screen, which is good,they nicely fill out the flaws of the script, suchpretty bland dialog.<br/><br/>The directing is good enough, but the editing is a bit choppy in some places, but there's no bigger problems to stop you enjoying the movie.

Blade and Blood download movie freedownload full movie Dance with Death in hindiRonnie ser p stjernerne 720pDownload Episode 3.45 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Drive Hard full movie free downloadEl bar n Brakola full movie download 1080p hdEpisode 5.45 telugu full movie downloadInside the Box full movie in hindi 720p downloadMiracles - Mr. Canton and Lady Rose full movie in hindi 720pRain full movie free download

last edited 214 weeks ago by quipfunheatsbeard

leonamargret replied

206 weeks ago

This is an amazing movie and I already watched it many times. I still remember the day that I go to theatres to watch this movie with my parents. Don’t miss this opportunity everyone can download this movie click here from the link shared here
Please log in to post a reply.